Making money online by clicking sponsored ads is extremely popular nowadays, because anyone from all across the globe can visit advertiser’s websites and get paid for such work from PTC website owners.
Nowadays there are tons of website, which pay users to visit sponsored websites, but among these you can still find many scams and non legit programs. As for me, earnini money by clicking ads with Buxp is one of the simplest ways of getting paid for something you already do on the Internet.
This website has a forum and instant chat support, so before claiming that this website is scam – find out why you really got banned (I have seen a lot of tricks by using which you can hack any PTC website) and after that spread the word.
I have received my new payment from BuxP.info and now I have been already paid $108.7215 by this awesome paid to click website. I do recommend you to check out this brilliant work from home opportunity.
Just to remind you, BuxP pays you to visit sponsored websites and watch YouTube.com videos. Depending on your membership, you will earn $0.0025-$0.011 for every sponsored website you view and there are over 100 ads a day for Premium members to visit and about 30 sponsored videos to see for standard members.
Also there is a referral system, which will reward you for inviting your friends. You will be earning 50% of the money your referrals make and 100% of the money made by people you referred, if you are a premium member.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire