Hello and welcome to my Blog. Only here you can find all possible ways of making money online

samedi 6 mars 2010

Get Paid To Visit Sponsored Websites And Click Ads At UpBux.com

Today lets talk about another PTC website called UpBux.com (I have decided to review it, because there are a lot of payment proofs from other people and this program does look pretty nice). So at UpBux.com, like at any paid to click website you can earn money by visiting sponsored ads and by viewing paid videos.

Upbux.com review

So at UpBux.com you receive money for clicking sponsored ads (0.01$ per website visit – for standard members and 0.02$ per click being an upgraded member at UpBux.com).

As for the referral system – this is just 1 tier revenue sharing system which gives you 50/100% (rates for standard/premium users) from what you referrals make. As for the payments – I do like the idea of 2$ cashout limit and the fact that you will be paid instantly (which takes no longer than 2 minutes, sometimes even less).

Also both premium and non upgraded members have the ability to receive money to verified PayPal and AlertPay accounts.

So as for me, the website is really worth joining, because I can see that many people have already got paid by this Internet paid to click website. I think that it is pretty familiar with NeoBux.com, and you can earn pretty much as much money here too. Oh almost forgot to tell you about the huge member community and pretty active UpBux.com forum.

I know people who are making good money with NeoBux.com, and by good money I mean 20-60$ per day. Anyways, you can sure try out earning with UpBux.com (you can see that I don’t give you any referral links, so this review could be considered pretty honest)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire