Lets continue our make money online journey and talk about making money by clicking ads. I think that you have already read my guide on how to make money with PTC, but for the millions time I’m including the link, so everyone could see my unique system.
My guide clearly states that you can make money clicking ads, but only if you use the right methods and input all the effort you can. But as I promised I go on reviewing new and new PTC websites and trying to show you only the best ones. This time I will tell how about one of the most popular PTC website called NeoBux.com (hopefully my favorite PTC BuxP.info will get to such level too).
As as soon as you register using the banner above, you will be able to make money online by clicking ads. As a standard member you will be making 0.01$ for every ad click (with about 5-7 clicks available daily). As for me, the main way of making money with this system is getting referrals, because you get 50% of what they make. Some people already have their own systems of making good money by renting, buying or referring new people to this website.
There is one tip I can give you – if you are willing to make a lot of money with this website by referring people, at first make enough money for premium upgrade, then you will have 100% referral bonus and try some offline advertising (public message boards and stuff – it worked for me!).
All in all, don’t think that it’s another rip off and try to click your ads everyday, follow the rules, refer new people and make money. Also you can invest in referrals and make money from this, but you need to make some good calculations before you start. Good luck, and wish to hear some feedback from you.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire